Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jets Off to London


She’s well-known for her jet-setting ways, and yesterday Paris Hilton was spotted at the Montreal Airport prepping for yet another transatlantic flight- this time to London to reunite with her rockstar boyfriend.

The “Stars are Blind” singer seems to have returned to her all-black ensemble tendencies (curiously acquired shortly after she started dating Benji Madden- shocker!) as she sported a black jacket and black trousers.

Earlier in the day, Paris shopped like it was going out of style, stopping in front of the Centre Bell for a few photo opportunities.

Hilton was in Montreal to promote her new line of shoes over the weekend. Upon her arrival to Browns Shoes store, she said, “I’m so excited to be in Montreal again, I love Canada. It’s an honor to have my shoe line here. I’m very excited and I’m excited to see all my fans - I saw there’s so many people outside.”